South East Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) is offering scholarships for selected students to pursue graduate degrees at approved academic institutions in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Criteria for Applicants:
- Must be a citizen of a SEAOHUN member country (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam) or a SEAOHUN expansion country (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh)
- Plan a career in human, animal, or environmental health applying One Health principles
- Must not be more than 35 years of age at the time of application
- Must be accepted and enrolled as a full-time student in the SEAOHUN Scholarship Eligible Programs: International One Health related Master’s Degree programs 2017 in SEAOHUN member countries as attached.
SEAOHUN may provide the full grant of yearly tuition and stipend OR a partial grant that covers only the yearly tuition fee, depending on the SEAOHUN committee judgement and budget. The maximum award is $12,300 per year.
- Application must be submitted to SEAOHUN Foundation at least 3 months prior to the commence date of academic program.
- The applications time of SEAOHUN Scholarship 2017 will be closed on 15th June 2017 (application DEADLINE).
- The following deliverables are expected from successful applicants:
- Quarterly progress reports submitted to the SEAOHUN Secretariat
- Proof of successful degree completion within two weeks after graduation
- Deliver at least one presentation at a scientific conference to demonstrate successful application of One Health knowledge within a year after degree completion
- Prepare one article with photos for publication on the SEAOHUN website describing the experience, insights and perspectives gained during your studies
- The application must be endorsed and signed by your Head of Department or Faculty Dean
- Proof of acceptance from the program
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- A vision statement not to exceed 1000 words (Calibri, 12 points) that describes how you will apply the knowledge gained from your studies in your career and how it will contribute to the application of One Health principles
- A copy of the photo page of your valid passport
APPLICATION DEADLINE is —>>> 15 JUNE 2017.
Download application form at http://bit.ly/2mXlEVn