Dear MyOHUN Members/Friends,
Calling all students!
The One Health-Next Generation (OHW-NG) Project is pleased to announce the COVID-19 Digital Awareness Challenge.
Submission Deadline: 14 June, 2020
What we are looking for
Digital content ( ex., poster, flyer, cartoon, 2-3min videos) to answer at least one of the following
• What is COVID-19?
• How is the COVID-19 transmitted?
• How to prevent individuals from getting infected?
• What message would you share with your community about COVID-19?
You can submit your application to: https://forms.gle/RxxqHfqqEncPt4MS6 or using the QR code
- All students both undergraduate and graduate from the SEA countries are welcome to participate
individually or in group.
- All students should follow government regulations (confinement, social distancing, masks, ..). Any
submissions that break governmental guidelines would be excluded.
- Submissions must be original content. If submission is not in English, please also submit a translation
or a summary in English. Content should be appropriate for all literacy levels.
Review Criteria: Submissions will be judged by a panel on the strength, relevance and artwork and
communication skills. All students are welcome to participate. Multidisciplinary teams are highly
A winner will be selected for each of the following material:
1- Best video
2- Best flyer/poster
3- Most innovative digital content
Prizes will be available (will not exceed $4000) and selected submission will be published on OHW-NG
digital platforms and websites.
For more information, please see the attached flyer or email Mr. Shafik Anizar at the National Coordinating Office at email@example.com