What are the objectives of the fellowship?
- To provide fellows with practical, trans-disciplinary experience in
One Health projects and programs
- To encourage fellows to integrate and apply One Health experience
and knowledge into their professional practice
- To develop and foster an active community of fellowship alumni for
the One Health Workforce
What are the host organizations?
Approved international organizations are those concerned with animal
and/or human public health, including FAORAP, CIRAD, ILRI, OIE SRR-SEA,
CU VET AMR, WCS/ PREDICT-2 Vietnam, Thai CUOH and PREDICT-2
Who may apply?
Early to mid-career professionals under age 40 with at least a Bachelor’s
Degree obtained by the time of fellowship commencement (Master’s
Degree is preferred) from the fields of public health, medicine, nursing,
veterinary medicine, epidemiology, laboratory sciences, environmental
health and other One Health related fields. Applicants must be citizens of
SEAOHUN member and expansion countries; Thailand, Indonesia,
Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
Applicants must be able to participate as a full-time fellow at the
designated host organization at least 3 months and have professional
competency in spoken and written English. Priority will be given to
transdisciplinary fellowships (e.g., a veterinarian wishing to be a fellow
with a human health organization).
How many fellowships will be awarded?
Eight fellowships will be funded in 2018.
What is the length of the fellowship?
Fellowships must be at least 3 months and not longer than 5 months in
Where can the fellowships take place?
Fellowships will be based in designated host organization offices in
SEAOHUN member or expansion countries. The fellowship may not take
place in the applicants’ country of origin.
What type of support is included?
• A monthly stipend of approximately $1,500
• One return, economy class international air ticket
• Travel insurance and VISA fees if required
What are the deadlines?
• Applications must be received by 6 April 2018
• Successful applicants will be notified by May 2018, through
SEAOHUN facebook and website.
• A mandatory Fellowship Orientation will be held in May or July 2018
• All fellowships must be completed by December 2018
Where the completed list of fellowship Host organizations 2018 and
application form can be downloaded?
To download both documents, please access: SEAOHUN Fellowship
Jutamart Jattuchai (May)
Program officer, SEAOHUN Secretariat at email@example.com
https://www.facebook.com/seaohun or www.seaohun.org
Please view Seaohun Facebook Page for more info: https://goo.gl/ 7p4HYH