We’re hiring! Come and join National Coordinating Office (NCO) Malaysia One Health University Network (MyOHUN) team.
MyOHUN is experiencing a period of rapid growth. We are excited to announce our job opportunities with you. This is the positions that may fit to your strengths and experiences.
1. Ensure the financial integrity of the MyOHUN account.
2. Manage the financial accounting and reporting of the project.
3. Oversee appropriate disbursement of network funds in line with donor and university accounting principles e.g. claims, suppliers, grants, cash advances.
4. Manage advance and reconciliation process for network management and activities.
5. Assist in the administrative management of the network, including travel logistics, event coordination, and other operational needs.
6. Review expense reports, grant reports, and other financial documentation.
7. Prepare annual budget and yearly workplan budget.
8. Maintain records for overhead accounts.
9. Register of NCO assets.
10. In ISO Management and Auditing procedures, the Finance Executive will assist the Document Control Officer in reviewing, updating, storing, protecting, and disposing of financial documents accordingly.
11. Perform other activities periodically as instructed.
1.Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s in Accountancy/Finance/Business Management or equivalent.
2.Good knowledge of Asset Management.
3.Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
4.Creative, independent, proactive, disciplined, committed to the job, responsible & have good communication skills.
5.Efficient in time management, good organization skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
6.Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal.
7.Possesses on transport.
How to Apply:
Applications close on 11th August 2023.